Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Right on the spot.. Good Job!!

Tonight is really weird.. I mean weird weird..
Okay.. Starts with this one thing first..
I’m frustrating.. Because of noob reason..
I’ve become clueless after I saw my INTERIM school..
I was really really messed up.. It’s not like I’m not being grateful or anything..
But the truth is.. Kinda dissatisfied cause that school is not like what I’m imagine of..
I really want go to pedalaman.. Like hell seriously want to go there.. Having all that kind of adventures..
But is just not went really well to my expectation.. I guess I’m really have gone luck..
And still.. I’ll manage that.. Just think positive.. Everything’s happens for a reason..
Just want to let out this disappointment.. In the mean time.. I’m going to be fine.. As always..
Just a bit morale crash.. Memories dump.. Just need to restart again ^____^


 
And the second thing is.. Why is my hand so GATAL!!!!!!!!
Stupid me.. zzZZZ.. Out of the blue.. My silly hand pointing the mouse.. And then clicking the past few years event at my facebook there..
My worst nightmare.. YEAH!!!!!!!!! I’m hurt all over again now!!
Reviewing the past post.. I’m highlighting the 2010 year!!
There was smile.. Laugh.. And lastly.. Tears??? No worries.. I’m not crying.. Hahaha..
Crying from the outside NO!!! But from the inside.. Hell YES!!!
We were great together.. Cute together.. Meant for each other..
LOL!!! That was really off statement.. (look into the situation now)
Since when you’ve been stop posting at my facebook wall??
I was insanely happy when your name pop out at my wall there..
Hahaha.. Kinda childish though.. Stupid things I’ve done just to get your attention back then..
I know I take you for granted back then.. But then didn’t I’ve made it up back to you?
Hahaha.. You know the answers right..
Seriously even with just a noob post though.. You’ve really made my day..



Arrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! None of these words can describe it!!!
I LOVE YOU OKAY!!! NOT LOVED!!! SHOULDN’T BE PAST TENSE!! BECAUSE I’M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!
WTH!!!!.. What is wrong with me!!!!!! I’m not gonna through these things again!!!!!!!!
Please.. Don’t let me feel like these again..
I’ve suffered enough losing you.. Way much enough.. I don’t want to suffer again..
I shouldn’t love you this much.. Really shouldn’t..
Even when we both know where this relation is headed to.. I’m still keep on loving you..
Yeahh.. It’s my own mistakes.. I let myself drowned into this thing..



I’ve got nothing else.. Only the pieces of our memories and past life together..
It’s fine with me if you buried this love.. But not me..
I’ll never buried it.. Seriously.. For a person.. You’re really something..
Yeap.. Cause you can make me like this.. Hahaha..
Why?? Cause I’m not the happy go lucky person anymore..
I’m a simple minded person before.. But now.. Hell no..
I really dislike thinking.. I’ll just react when I feels like to..
But now.. My new hobby is thinking.. Yucksss!!
My mood kept swinging!!! I don’t know where the hell all my goody moods..
But the blame is not on you.. It’s on me.. Cause I’m the one who can’t control it..
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’ll just stop here.. Or else.. I’m gonna bring myself pain again..
Let the times goes by.. Hmmmmm..
Mentally ill mode.. Gila -_____-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment