Saturday, March 30, 2013

I'm not done with this -___-

Same old.. Same old drama..
I just miss you.. Too much..
I need someone to talk to..
But I have none..
I guess I’m all alone again..
I tried to be cool about this..
Tried to act like I’m over with this..
But the real truth here is..
It’s still here.. It always feels like it was just yesterday..



Erm.. Nothing special though..
These are just the moments where I have to get through with..
I always keep things on my own..
I’m so scared it’ll eat me from the inside..
I lost the ability to fully having fun..
I think my happy go lucky characteristic just a fake -___-
My ultimate armor of defense..
Hiding behind it is my real character..
If can.. I don’t want to be hypocrite.. But I can’t..
But still.. I have to move on though..
It’s just.. I don’t know till when I can hold lying to myself..



Plenty of advices from friends..
Plenty of things I’ve done..
Just to push you away out of my silly brain..
And it’s still not working..
What do I have to do to make this thing go away..
Am I should see you with someone else..
Then only makes me can get rid my feelings for you??
Deeply thinking.. It won’t work also..
I’ll still have this feeling if you with someone else..
The only different is.. It’ll hurt me damn much..



I can’t stand the idea of you being with someone else..
I can’t stand the idea of someone else is feeling the same way like I do when I was with you..
And I just can’t stand the idea..
Of someone else is having all that things that we had before..
Why do I have to be this selfish..
Adei… Napa la gini.. Penat eh jd gini..
I guess I end it here..
I need some distraction..
Till then.. I need to pamper myself with games.. Lol ^_____^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment