Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'm Just Going To Be Fine..

Here again.. Hee..
Kesian ni blog.. Time ada problem jak bru di update.. Hahaha..
At least this blog is still my number one listener xD!!
And now.. Let’s write a lot… Miaaaahahahaha..
How am I? Am I okay? Still alive? Still kicking?
The answer is.. Yeah.. I’m just going be fine.. ^___^
Even though there was a time which is hard.. I think I’ll manage to get through with it..



But.. There is a little tiny enie minie problem.. Wahahaha
I kept dreaming of you.. Almost every day even till today.. How’s that? xD!!
There is no chance for me to completely get rid of you… -___-II
It’s strange.. Cause.. When we were together I’ve never dreamed of you this frequent..
Maybe I miss you too much.. That’s why.. Hahaha..
How are you? I think you’ll always being fine..
Miss me?? Nope.. I don’t think so..
Got think about me.. Even for a second? I guess nope also..
Erm.. Maybe dream about me?? Wahaha.. I’m sure the answer is farrrrrrrrr from yes.. xD!!
There was this proverb.. Sounds a little like this.. “cinta itu tidak seharusnya memiliki”
I guess.. I’m getting the meaning of that proverb.. Hahaha..



Oh yaaa.. Since I’ve been keep asked a lot about this question..
But.. Honestly I didn’t interested to answer pun >.<”
What is my type of girl?? LOL!!
My type huh? Erm.. Frankly speaking.. None of you girls is my type..
Wahahahaha… A little harsh there xD!!
So.. there is no point for me to answer that..
I’ve found one.. I mean my type.. But I lose her.. I let her slipped away.. -___-II
The reason is.. Erm.. Complicated.. Hahaha..
Alright.. Since I’m in the mood to write.. I’ll try to list down my type of girl.. Miaaaahahahahahaha!!
We go straight to appearance.. The physical..
I’m not the picky type.. So.. I never cared about the physical the most..
But there’s a few things.. Example.. Her hair.. I prefer shorted-hair than the longer one..
Example.. The character ‘Lisanna’.. From anime “Fairy Tail”
Wahahaha.. Don’t ask me why.. Because I also didn’t know the reason..
Her eyes.. Like’s a magnet to me.. Make’s me keep want to look into her eyes..
And lastly.. I’m easily attracted to smell.. I mean her smell.. Miaaaaaaaaaahahahaha!!
It’s like that insect that keep attracted and langgar itu lampu  -_____-
That’s all about physical.. Wakakakaka ^_____^



Next is.. I like the ‘manja’ type.. Hahaha.. But ‘manja’ at the right time only..
Not everytime.. It’ll makes me annoyed.. But still.. I liked it.. Wahahahaha!!!
She must be teased type.. Cause I love to teased people.. xD!!
But.. Most of all.. These are the important things..
Firstly.. she must be able to understand me.. Because..
I’ll never let anyone to understand me before.. Until her.. Hahaha..
Secondly.. I’m not the type who listen to people.. I think it’s my nature.. xD!!
But.. Magically.. Her word’s will makes me listen.. Hahaha..
And… Finally the last and the most important thing is..
She must have this one thing.. I don’t know how to describe it into words..
It’s just.. Whenever or whatever I’m doing as well of making any decision.. I’ll think of her first.. Wahahahahaha..
What is that called?? I also didn’t know.. Weird.. Miaaaaaaahahahaa!!!
That’s all my type of girl.. A bit demand there.. But.. You asked.. So..
It’s my job to answer.. xD!!



And one thing for sure.. Don’t ask me on a steady relationship..
Because I’m not ready.. I don’t know when I’m gonna be ready..
Perhaps.. I don’t want to be ready.. ^____^
I’m already fine being like this.. I don’t need anything else to change it..
Even though from time to time.. There’s time I’ll hurt so much.. I must get used to it..
I quoted something here.. From a movie titled “A Walk to Remember”



”Love is always patient and kind..
It is never jealous..
Love is never boastful or conceited..
It is never rude or selfish..
It does not takes offense and is not resentful”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment