Thursday, March 28, 2013

I Will Always Remember

It’s been a hell of a week..
I don’t know where to start.. I don’t know where to begin..
My fingers wouldn’t let me typing anything..
It feels like.. Between these fingers.. There’s something really heavy that’s making me hard to write..
But.. This is the place where I let it out loud..
This is the place where I went when I needed someone the most..
This is the only place where I can be my true-self..
And this is the only place where my feelings are real..
Only this blog makes me feel better..
Only these blog can take away the pain that I’m having..
And only this blog can makes me feels like I’m not alone..
Because I’ve really no one else to turn to.. Really.. No one else..



Let’s begin the hardest part..
I’m not a good person..
I know sometimes I’ll make people irritated..
And I know.. My childish behavior is far beyond tolerate..
ZUL ANIZAN ZULFIKAR..
Losing you is far different from losing someone else to me..
Far different from losing her..
Let me tell you one secret.. I’m a cold-hearted person..
I never shed a tears for people.. Not even once..
Even when I lose my close family members.. I never cried..
But.. For you.. I really couldn’t stand it..
I am really.. Really.. Really want to see you for the one last time..
But.. Unfortunately.. I didn’t have that opportunity..
I was too late Zul.. I’m soo sorry..
That was the only thing I regret the most..
The only things that keep on rolling inside my mind is our memories back then..
Seriously I couldn’t bear the fact that you’re leaving me..
There were many things we planned together..
Many things we want to achieved together..
And many things we done together..
Tapi.. Sesungguhnyaa.. Dia lebih menyayangimu..
HE takes you this early because HE loves you more..
And HE knows it more than anything in this whole universe..



Zul.. You’re the only one in this world who can stand with my childish behavior..
You were always there when I need someone to talk to..
And you are the only one who keeps advising me about everything..
The way I feel about you is like a brother-like relation..
Except I’m the younger brother..
But these few days.. I kept thinking and thinking..
There’s no way I’m losing you..
Yeap.. IM NOT LOSING YOU!!! THAT’S THE REAL FACT HERE!!
The fact you’re gone is really wrong.. 100% wrong!!
Because.. You’ll always inside here.. Here in my heart..
You’re always with me.. That’s the prove that you’re not gone..
There were too much we’ve been through together.. Way too much..
It’s was priceless.. Those memories..
Spending every single day within five years together..
There’s nothing can be compared to that..



From now on.. I’ll try my best.. A promise to myself..
I’ll try my hardest to achieve what we had planned before..
Sa sangat sayangkan ko.. I love you Zul..



Taken at TVRC.. On our way back to KK from Kenigau
 He was..
A good friend..
A caring brother..
Games competitor..
Team Mate..
House Mate..
Class Mate..
And a Family..
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment