Friday, February 25, 2011

My Self-Moody Day... >.<"

erm.. i just wanna let it out..
today was too noob for me >.<
everything is wrong.. everything is not right..
did i eaten wrong type of food..?? did i do something noob??
did something noob happen??
ohh man!!! its too noob!!

im sorry for my self-noob behavior today..
i cannot find what is wrong.. arghhhh!!!
do this wrong.. do that wrong..
do nothing also wrong..
~.~"

i less speak today.. less smile.. less laughing..
less disturbing.. less~~bian.. >.<"
erm.. maybe im too tired.. but.. im used to tired already..
but.. why this time is different.. hmm..


i think.. there is something misplace..
wrong thing at wrong time and wrong place..
till i found the reason why..
i'll shhhhhh~~~!!! first..
thank you!!!

a bit relief..
but.. still.. not enough..
i want to close my eyes now..
and want to pull out my mind right now..
put it outside..
keep it at locker..
lock it..
and..
**sLyAnGeL**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment