Monday, February 21, 2011

hahaha.. i know my english is broke.. or broken..
miaaaaahahahahaha.. T_T
okies~~
from what i have been doing before..
i mean for the past few minutes before..
i have realize something..
noob me.. because i just realize it now..
its my bad for being lazy to think.. to realize.. to notice..
to.. to.. to.. miahahahahahaha...


erm.. lets say.. people..
yeah.. people..
people.. who is so.. so~~
arghh..!!! i dont know the right word..
nub me.. zzzzzzzZzz..


hahahaha... ^^

after viewing some photos.. and doing some research...
*wakakakakaka!!! research @.@
i notice that i have lost somethng..
something precious maybe..
maybe its my fault.. consequences from my own acting or decision..
do not repeat mine ~.~"
"Late is better than never"
its true!!! for some thingy.. but..
there is other things when its too late to do we merely cant save it..
example~~ hmm.. u guys give your own example ba.. hahahaha..
mine is too deep and too difficult to understand..

eh.. >.<


at least.. i want to help remind you guys something here..
we cannot turn back time..!! the past will remain history.. all we can do is to cry!!
*@.@ cry?? omaigoat.. why cry.. not me.. not me!!
most of people is like this.. ermm..
when already lost something.. or when something is gone..
that time only they will realize.. that..
the thing is the most important.. most valueable.. most precious..!!
when the thing is still around us.. we ignore.. we didnt care..
didnt appreciate.. when its gone.. baru nak hargai...
*miaaaaaaaaaahahahaha... sorry!! mix with malay a bit..
biting.. biting.. biting..

**life is short.. make it sweet** hahaha


as for me.. ill try to save it no matter what it cause..
and.. even i cannot change it.. erm..
i MUST!!! give it a shot.. give it a try..
until the very last of my strength..
until the very last of my breathe.. LOL???
at least i've show my guts!! even if i lose!!
miaaaaaahahahaha...!! xD
i need to sleep!!
i let it gantung ok..
till then..
nighty night!!
see ya guys around..
**hD!sLyAnGeL**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment