Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Coming Up Next Post....

ehem!!!
im busy!!! sorry because didnt update!!..
not that kinda important thing busy..
but that thing is kinda important to me.. LOL??
nahhh.. i show u guys this thing!!

see~~!!
erm.. maybe u guys didnt understand the picture i show up there..
never mind.. coming up next picture..

erm.. maybe this is my second time going war..
after a long period resting.. 
NooB result!!! argghhhh!!!!...
ok.. next please!!

muahahahhaha.. this is my new character (CABALSEA)
i named it eXc4high..
Wizard Class..
my cute liltle Peng (pet) a.k.a sLyAnGeL..

i slowly build this gay wizzy >>> referring to eXc4high..
slowly playing back.. this is because i miss my Husky!!!!
arggghh!!!!! 


its about 1.30 am..
and.. im going to sleep.. 
because tomorrow...
yeahh!!! tomorrow!!!
i need to teach people something...
T_T.. till then..
Papai!!!!

**hD!sLyAnGeL**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment