Wednesday, March 2, 2011

iF~!!!

hmm.. gay post again..
i need to let it out again.. cant bear it already =.="
almost explode.. keep emo and emo.. damn nOoB!!

erm.. if only you know how much i suffered..
if only you know how much pain it cause to me..
if only you know how much it affect me..
and only if you know how much it damage me >.<


yeah right.. i have no rights..
but.. as you can see im still standing.. strong and steady..
and only if u know if in the inside its very >.<"


there is no one to blame except for me..
i scare i cant hold up too much longer..
please think a bit about me.. not much.. just a bit will enough..
the time you come.. it brings me everything..
the time you left.. it lefts me nothing..



hmm.. im dying inside!!!!
i need some solution T_T
its not like me if like this..
i want to be normal again..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment