Friday, March 28, 2014

The Journey Part Two

March 27th.. Day 2..
6.43 a.m.  Good morning.. Hee.. I woke up kinda early today.. 
That is because.. I want to enjoy the early morning scenary here!! All I could say is..
 Terima kasih dan syukur kepadaNya kerana masih lagi memberi peluang kepada insan yang kecil ini untuk menikmati sebahagian kecil daripada kehebatan ciptaanNya.. 
While enjoying those view and those peaceful scene.. 
I just could only wish.. How much I wanted to share these thing right here.. 
Right now.. With you..



The weather's today is extremely nice.. Not too hot.. And not too cold.. 
Guess what?? I think this was one of the best day of my life..
 How did I spend it? Let's hear a bit of my story today okay.. Hihi.. 
The first thing that I do is.. I jumped right into the sea!!! Weee!! 
And I spend almost 3 hours++ swimming and floating!! Hahaha!! 
And again.. I was thinking.. I want to share this with you!!! 
Because I know you'd love this!!! The beach and the sea too!!!



And then I'm walking to the seaside.. Cari siput!!!! 
Those seashell were too beautiful!! I was super excited!! 
But then.. I didn't bring any camera or my phone.. 
So I couldn't capture those moments.. But it's fine though.. 
As long as I captured it in my memories.. And I wanted to share this with you too!!!
 Arghhhh!! I'm supposed to clear up my mind from everything on these trip.. 
Eeeee!! Hahaha.. Noob me.. Sighss..



Oh yaaa.. I'm going for fishing too!!! Hahaha.. 
Itu indaa ble tinggal maaa.. Mesti mau mancing maaa.. Hahaha!!
 It's rainy but not too heavy.. So.. I didn't bring my phone too.. Takut jatuh dalam laut.. 
Hahaha.. I want to capture those moments too.. But.. Nahh..
 Just capture it by my mind then.. Hihi.. And the food!!! 
It's awesome.. Non other words can describe it.. 
It's just extremely awesome!!!



Ahhh.. I'm super exhausted today.. 
But it's really nothing though compared to what I've experience for today.. 
Thanks for today.. I'm really and truly grateful for what I'm having for today.. 
I'm going to rest soon.. Too tired.. Haha.. 
Good night.. Sleep tight.. Sweet dreams.. Take care there okay.. 
C katam miss you.. Haha.. And c katam always here for you.. 
Till then.. I write in more..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment