Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I miss this guy very much!!!




It's been almost a year.. And I'm still missing you this much Zul.. There were so much things that I wanted to talk to you.. Many things happen between this one whole year.. And guess what.. I've achieved two or three things that we would had wanted to do before.. I didn't messed up myself though.. Turns out.. Most of it.. It goes as well as we planned before.. Hihi.. 



Without even knowing it.. It leads me to be a better person.. I'm 100% sure that you'd really want this for me.. To be happy.. Makes every second a blast for me.. Although there were times which is hard.. I managed to overcome it.. Maybe not too well.. But still.. It's better though.. Hihi.. 



Ahhh.. There were so many things I want to filled you in.. Till I don't know where to start.. Hahaha.. It would have been better though to share this with you right here, right now.. But.. Hmm.. Noo!! I'm not going to cry.. It's just.. Suddenly, those memories pop out of my mind.. I miss our laugh together.. I miss the way you talk seriously to me.. And I miss your stupid face when you babling all around me.. Wahahaha.. But most of all.. I miss every single thing about you.. I am really missing you right now.. Forgive me for these tears.. It just couldn't stop flowing..



Since I have tons of time for myself.. I mean every night.. Because.. Xda karan kan.. So.. There is nothing to do other than thinking about almost everything.. Wakaka.. Hmm.. Pa lg ahh.. Oh yaaa.. Since I'm in a good mood.. I'm going to tell you this.. I think my heart is opened slowly.. I tried freaking hard to open it for these few months.. Am I succeed? I also don't know.. It's still all blurry.. Nahhh.. Give it more time and space.. I'm sure it will open one day..



How am I? I'm just going to be fine.. Cehhhh.. Hahahaha.. Ndak d tanya pun bh.. Ok laa.. I end it here.. I'm feeling like nothing is wrong.. Just perfect.. Maybe it because I'm writing again.. Kinda miss the time when I keep potpet2 in this blog.. And spit out everything what I'm feeling and thinking.. Bhabuk sda ni blog.. Hahaha.. Till then.. I'm gonna write in more.. Zul I miss you bro!!!! Al-Fatihah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment