Monday, March 24, 2014



I'm gonna break all over again.. I'm tired being like this.. 
I don't know how to act anymore.. I'm completely lost.. 
When I start to feel again.. It end up like this.. 
Should I just continue? Or should I just let it be..


This was the first time I'm feeling about something since the past two years.. 
Am I lose the ability to love some one? Or is it the wrong person and the wrong timing.. 
I'm uncapable of love.. I'm sorry for my sudden behaviour for tonight.. 
I just can't do anything to join in with you guys..


Dear heart.. Please bear with me okay..
It have been too long since I put you into this situation.. 
Till I found the solution.. I'll let anything and everything what you tells me to do.. 
Hihi.. I can get my head on it's track right now.. 
Ahhhhh... I'll shooooo2 for now then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment