Monday, September 10, 2012

Forever Alone

9/9/12..
Yeap.. Still counting.. 5 years and a month..
It’s been three months since the separated thingy.. Should I counting it? Stupid me..
And still I’m struggling.. People say.. 
When something like this happens.. You barely can handle your normal life..

At first.. I’m thinking that none of that statement is true.. Until it happens to me now..
I really can’t do much work right now.. I can’t get my head back on its track..
There’s a hole right here.. I can’t filled in.. No matter how much I try.. 

Keep on working.. Keep on playing games.. 
Keep myself busy by doing anything that keeps me really busy and tired..

But.. By the end.. Your name.. Keep rolling on inside my damn mind.. 
Why it’s been so hard for me to let you go.. I still don’t have that kind of strength..
Do I have any more chance for being with you? 
I don’t know who have that answer.. Either me.. You.. Or Neither both of us..

Deep in my heart.. I really hope you’d stay.. 
I thought this love would last..
Now I’m really living in the past..  Cause it just me and memories..  
 Of how my heart will skip a beat whenever you are near..

I don’t know what else to do.. It’s really pain for having this thing.. 
I’ve still have no idea how to deal with it..
I need to let it out though.. 
Cause I’ve got tons of work to do and need to complete it in this short times..
At least.. It can help me lighten a bit.. 
Yeap.. 
Write really does makes me feel better.. Even though it’s just a bit.. 
But it’s better than nothing.. Hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment