Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Argument....

Argument..
Is the most efficient way of communication in any relationship..
Because.. This shows..
How much you do cares about your partner..

Do appreciate it..
You’ll never realize it.. Up until You’ll lose it..
Trust me.. Because it’s happening to me right now..
Now I’m really yielding for it..

The way you talk..
The tone.. The expression..
Almost tear me apart right now..
It’s hard to describe the pain that I’m having now..

Each day.. seeing you in a different way..
Compare the way that I used to see you before..
Totally hurt inside..
A fake smile that I given while seeing you..
It’s really mean a thousand thing..
Awkward.. Hurt.. Sad.. Happy..
Empty.. Sorrow..
All mixed up in one piece.. 

Please do teach me how you overcome it..
Because.. I really cannot stand this pain anymore..
If I knew how to fix it in the 1st place..
I would had been fixed it..

But it seems.. It’s getting worst..
 How I’m supposed to get rid a part of me!!!
I just can’t..

Just.. All of sudden..
While doing my work..
You pop up out of my mind..
Nothing's rare.. Its just..
Too frequent..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment