Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Messy~~

aloooo~~ 
i just woke up and straight want to update my blog...
that is because... ehem!!
last night a friend just gimme another reason why i should continue write..
so~~ i love this keyboard!!! hahahaha

for the past few days.. my life is "a bit" messy..
sleep late.. woke up late..
i scare it will become my habbits..
but i cant help it >.<
I really cant say no to DOta..

erm.. i really dont have any idea to write..
coz still 'mamai' plus i didnt bath yet!!!! xD!!!

ohh yaaa~~ its November already...
and~~ its near to holiday..
maybe this year.. the holiday is kinda "bored"..
thats my own prediction laa... hahaha

im expecting something special or something different..
but.. just only can wait and see~~
and for now~~ i wan go bath!!!
bb xD!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment