Saturday, November 20, 2010

Am I Too Old Already??

hey ya!!!
erm.. im sorry because not updating this blog for several days..
that is because a few days before..
my life filled with~~~ @.@
xD!! *i'll keep it for myself~~ ^^

Okies~~ this is what i've been doing for the past few days!!!
Date-17 November 2010..
Time-1400 until 2300..
Venue-Everywhere..


Hello~ Hi there.. What are u looking at?
mind to intro?? xD!

 eh.. its u again~~
hi again.. xD!! err.. kinda cute there.. ^^
smiling at me?? hehe


 ehem~~!!!~~
am i that old?? imma kinda cute here..
miaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha... *perasan..!!

too many things to said..
too many things to write in..
but.. ill try make it simple..
her name is Cindy Albin..
and~~ she is MINE..
and~~ MINE..
and so~~ MINE..!!!

erkkk.. its us..
she with her glasses~~
and~~ imma kinda shy shy there...
wakakakakaka...^^

Millions.. Billions.. Trillions thanks to..
Cindy Albin a.k.a babe~~..
this is the first time i celebrated my birthday with you..
that is because my birthday is always at holidays times..
and we merely cant celebrate together..
and this is my 21st!!

having you as my soul mate is aaa~~ >.<
erm.. as usual.. non of the words can describe it..
its just..
"anything for you"

erm.. i dont know what else to say..
but.. i just wanna to thank her because making my day..
and.. for all my naughty-ness im sorry..
see you around.. and im looking foward to be with u again..
*jiwang mode!!! wakakakaka..
xD!!..

4 Comments:

  1. Pinung is VizarD said...
    begitula ko ri..
    sambut bufday nda mau sama aku..
    huhuhuh
    NeverSm1le said...
    hahaha...
    c eebakkk mengUP..
    yala2.. nnt kta celebrate sma2 ok..
    Anonymous said...
    sweetnya kamu~
    bila kawen?hahahahahahaha..
    saya saja mengUP di sini.
    NeverSm1le said...
    LOL...
    kawen????
    tanda soal byk2 (???????)

Post a Comment