Monday, April 14, 2014

The New Chapter of My Life..


Hello.. It's been a while.. Hihi..
Let's write something here.. 
Dear my blog.. Aisehh.. Hahaha..
Finally I'm opening a new chapter of my life..
After this few years.. I get to open my heart..
And who is this person who are being able to open it?? 
Jeng jeng jeng.. Hahaha!!!



Thanks to you.. You're not only opened my heart.. But you also opened my eyes.. 
The fact that I was uncapable of loving someone is 100% is true.. 
But not until I've found you.. 
And to make it super clear.. You have that thing.. 
The only thing that you have that the others don't.. 
Nahh.. I won't mention it here.. 
Just let it be my biggest little secret..


So.. Am I going to intro her here?? 
Dub dab.. Dub dab.. Dub dab.. Suddenly my heart beating fast!!
 Hahaha.. These 3 magical words.. I LOVE YOU.. 
Macam lama sda inda di dengar kan.. Wahahaha!! 
I love her so much.. I do.. I really do!!!
 And I have no idea since when I'm in love with her.. 
Took some time for me to realize it though.. It's just like a spark.. 
And I know it's her.. Weeeee...
 I don't know how to explain it into words.. -___-



What makes me into her?? It's just everything.. 
It's like a magnet that pulled North and South.. 
Seriously it's like everything.. There's non specific thing that makes me attracted to her.. 
Hahaha.. Sot sda kali sy ni kann..
 Ahh well.. I think I'm just gonna make a simply intro bout her here..



Her name is March.. And my name is Hairie.. Hahaha!!! 
Teda kaitan bh.. It's just.. Thanks..
Finally I could have found you.. Finally you are here.. 
Those period time of waiting for you to come is extremely worthy..
 I will learn you.. Because I need you and want you..
I'll love you in slow-mo.. 
Because we have forever to go March..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment