Monday, October 15, 2012

The Letter..

Babe….
I love u enough to…
Fight for you...
Compromise for you..
And sacrifice myself for you if need be..

Babe….
I love u enough to…
Miss you incredibly when we are a part…
No matter what length of time its for..
And regardless off the distance..

Babe….
I love u enough to…
To believe in our relationship…
To stand by it through the worse of time…
To have faith in our strength as a soulmate…
And to never give up on us..

Babe….
I love u enough to…
Spend the rest of my life with you…
Be there for you when you need and want me…
And never ever want to lose or live without you…
I LOVE you this much babe!
 ______________________________________________________________________
 Erm..To be frank..
That was the very first love letter I have received from someone..
From my entire life..
And thanks for the letter..

This was the main reason why I'm still like this..
Still living in the past..
I believe every single word at the letter..
That's why I'm still holding up..
You say.. You'll never give up on us..
You're never even want to lose or live without me..
Even I have to through all these pain..
I still can bear it.. Because of this..

This relationship really taught me what is the real meaning of loyalty..
Even though we part right now.. I'm still putting hope..
You ask me to move on..
I barely can do that..

That is because.. The love.. The care for you..
Too deep..
Even so.. You keep avoiding me.. Less communicate with me..
Keep your distance from me..
It's been painful and really hard for me..
But still.. I can handle it..
Even it torn me into pieces..
Till no more pieces left..

I never ask you to come back to me..
But.. I want you to come back to me by your own decision..
Not because I ask you to..
I really become dumb.. Stupid..
Retard.. and messy right now..

I just don't know how to live my life anymore..
Plus.. the time for being with you is running out..
I just wish with this little left time..
I would have something nice and sweet with you..
My only wish is just want you to be at my side..
No matter what happen.. No matter what length of time..
Always at my side..

As for now.. I'll just keep waiting..
As a reminder for myself..
Just keep holding up..
Put all my guts together..
And bear it till the end..
Because I know what I want..
I truly know..


That was the very most precious piece of memories..
Of us.. That I'll never forget..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment