Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Things Happen..

Heee~~~
Yep.. Things happen..
And the only thing that I can do is write =)
Lots of thing happen..
Too many to write in..
But now for sure..
I officially lose her..
But does not mean i lost..
I still want to try..

There's much in my mind right now..
Too much.. Its Unbearable..
That's why i decided to write..
To let it out...
Its not easy for me..
And i know.. for her too..
Its just.. I really cant let it go..
Really bothering me..

There's no problem that cant be solve..
But i really do not want this thing be solved like this..
How i suppose to live with most part of my life gone...
You've been part of me..

I suppose this thing need to be deal real fast..
Because.. I believe.. Some how.. I might still can save it..
Its really impossible though..
I need time.. Yeah... That's for sure..
Really need time..
Till then.. I must bear with it =)


YOU completed me..
Without YOU..
I'm incomplete..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment