Friday, October 15, 2010

Just a Lil sTory Bout mE~~~

im just an ordinary guy..
with an ordinary life..
and ordinary style..
nothing much 'different' though..
but have an extraordinary passion towards computer games..
on top of that, im a DOTA freako~~..
besides, ill forget everything when my left hand pressing the keyboard 
while my right hand clicking mouse..
hahaha xD!!! * i tink tats was my bad habbit >.<

this is my main char...!!(Cabal Online SG/MY)


tats is one of my art of playing on9 games..
wakakakakakaka...
see tat husky behind? i miss tat husky so much!!!!
now im not active playing dis game as before..
coz.. got some stupid reason... *my fault oso... miahahahahahahaha
i tink.. i spend bout two short years playing this game... ^^
i gain and learn a lot while playing this game..
gain new friend from all over the world..
thanx to all my cabal friend.. its a great things to know u guys.. im happy meet u guys..
u guys gay!!!!!
miaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha....


enuf wif my games life..
now... jz a bit bout my real life..
hmm..
~.~ nothin to write to.. wakakakakaka..

im just simple..
although sumtime keep mixed up.. *crazy la 2... hahahahaha
i love to have fun!!!
love to disturb ppl.. likes to sleeps..
i oso like to see/talk/think sumting wit a different way...

hmmm... i tink... thats all for today baa...
i dunno how to end my post >.<
i end it ba...
miahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha xD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment